This policy is intended to implement the procedures set forth in 17 U.S.C. Section 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") for the reporting of alleged copyright infringement. It is the policy of lyrics.lol services to respect the legitimate rights of copyright owners, their agents, and representatives. Users of any part of the Company computing system are required to respect the legal protections provided by applicable copyright law.
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice
If you believe that your work has been displayed on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your copyright rights have otherwise been violated in connection with the Service, please provide Lyrics.LoL’ Copyright Agent with the following information:
1. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
2. a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
4. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website, with enough detail that we may find it on the Website;
your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
The contact information for Lyrics.LoL’ Agent for Notice of claims is as follows:
This email address may be used only for copyright infringement claims - you will not receive a reply if the matter is not a copyright issue.
Notice and Takedown Procedure
Please allow at least three business days to process any complaint or counter-notification. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.